DJI Fly - App updates and download links

DJI Fly v1.1.0 is now available.

What’s New

• Supports DJI’s latest drone: Mavic Air 2.

• Adds a new FocusTrack function: Select a target in Camera View and the camera will automatically lock onto it. Users can also set the aircraft to follow or circle a target (only available for Mavic Air 2).

• Adds a new Hyperlapse function: Includes a lower shooting threshold for creating stunning videos with ease (only available for Mavic Air 2).

• Adds support for iPad.

Nothing new for the Mavic Mini, this release just seems to add support for the Mavic Air 2.

Oh, and iPad use.

Has anyone got the update yet? Google Playstore only shows 1.1.5 for me yet some people have it already.

I downloaded 1.1.6 on iOS this morning.

Yes, I’ve noticed that. Playstore is still showing 1.1.5. I could get the APK “unofficially” but I’d rather just wait.
Was curious to see if other android users have received the update yet.

No update here in sunny Morecambe, still only offering 1.1.5.

There’s a trend in this every thread of Android being late to arrive (see earlier posts higher up) in the UK app store :man_shrugging:

I had to manually update this one via App Store.

Out for a test tomorrow

Just checked PlayStore this morning and the update is now live. Finally some advanced gimbal settings👌

1 Like

What a difference to flying! Absolutely love the new adjustments; silky-smooth camera movements even in Sports Mode flying …
As I do, a little vid outlining what’s working best for me.
Cheers,
Ian

2 Likes

Hardly surprising. Globally iOS has about 15% of the market, so a new release is less of a burden for them. Google do trickle an update out to its users to prevent overloading systems that something like a Twitter update could trigger.

1 Like

@ianinlondon Having a nice time in Malta?

Was awaiting for the balcony launch.

2 Likes

@milkmanchris As if… Taking off is easy but coming into land is where all the YT crashes seem to happen… :rofl:

@HazzarUK Loving it; been a few times and som many great places to fly and no one ever worries or complains about drones… :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was a DJI Fly update a couple of days ago - v1.1.6 - we got a new battery icon. Yay! :laughing:

1 Like

Is that a new “battery icon” or a “new battery” icon? :crazy_face:

1 Like

That one.

1 Like

@Ned is that DJI Fly update only on Android at the moment? I can’t see it on iOS yet…

Moved recent posts re DJI Fly app updates to the relevant thread. :+1:

It was out on iOS four days ago @wpbooth? :thinking:

I’m still on 1.1.5 and nothing in the iOS updates list as I’ve just checked??

Edit: just checked again and it’s not there so searched DJI Fly app and it just said “open” ie no update then a few seconds later it changed to update. Must be a glitch somewhere but anyway I can now update. Thanks guys.

1 Like