DJI Fly - App updates and download links

I’ve not seen or heard anything about this one, and I’ve usually got my ear to the ground on firmwares :blush:

That said, with the state of the world at the moment, who knows what’s going on…

1 Like

No worries @PingSpike, I’ll start up the MM th is afternoon, see what it says. Thanks for that. Someone on the dji forum has apparently updated, but nowadays you never know.

@PingSpike
DJI says fw update is out but in stages. Whatever that means

Means they are allowing the update to small numbers to see if there are any issues with it rather than just flipping the switch to millions of people. Its standard in software releases.

Hmm, that’s not like DJI to use live customers to beta test their software :thinking:

Oh…

Wait…

:man_facepalming:

Its how EVERY software company does updates. You roll it out to small numbers, if there is an issue you stop the updates and revise. Always been like that and its why people say Im not seeing the update yet whats going on?

There was a touch of sarcasm in my post :blush:

1 Like

Ahh I see your point

@Sundowner I think you might be confusing the DJI Fly app with Firmware, as there’s an updated app being rolled out currently?

Firmware may follow, but still no sign of anything yet.

1 Like

I think you’re correct.

1 Like

Aye, its definitely a fw update, namely 1.08. Some people have it already installed.

That’s DJI speaking

That’s the app. Not Firmware.

“iOS and Android” “DJI FLY”.

1 Like

Hmm, got that one wrong then. It’s an age thing, sorry

2 Likes

I’m older.

1 Like

Perhaps, but right now you’re never going to be older than I feel​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

No need to update batteries then!!

Battery updates are only needed with occasional firmware updates, never with an app update.

This update to the Mm adds manual white balance for video
A much needed addition

Just noticed the update adds manual white balance for video. A much needed addition.
Sure I’ll use it well when I get outside lol.