A thread to discuss firmware updates for the DJI FPV drone.
Aircraft Firmware: v01.01.0000
Goggles Firmware: v01.01.0000
Remote Controller firmware: v01.01.0000
- Added support for DJI Motion Controller.
- Added ability to take off or land by pressing lock button on motion controller.
- Added tutorial videos for motion controller in goggles.
- Added calibration for motion controller.
- Added ability to switch goggles to DJI Digital FPV System.
- Added Turtle mode.
- Added Coordinated Turn to Sport mode when using remote controller.
- Added Find My Drone under safety settings in goggles.
- Added ability to set camera exposure value manually.
- Optimized flight performance in all flight modes.
- Improved transmission stability between air unit and ground unit.
- Restart the aircraft, remote controller, and goggles after the update is complete.
- Note that the update may reset various flight parameters such as the RTH altitude and the maximum flightdistance. Before updating, take note of your preferred settings and readjust them after the update.
- If the update fails, restart aircraft, remote controller, goggles, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV series), and retry.