Dji go 4 app won’t start

I was about the post the same.

Hold down the app icon, select app info, clear storage and clear cache. If that doesn’t work, uninstall and reinstall. And if that still doesn’t work, uninstall and install the previous working version.

1 Like

Hi all thanks for your help but unfortunately still not working will have to wait until dji come back with something.

1 Like

Have you tried an earlier version?

Have you recently updated the OS ?

Hi I’ve tried everything people have suggested but so far nothing seems to have worked will try again tomorrow once again thank you all for your help

There is an issue with all of the DJI apps and android 12, I’m assuming you are using android 12 on your phone. Dji have given a DJI Fly app download link to some users who complained. I was given v1.6.10 but it didn’t even install. I found a link on Reddit with v1.6.12 and this is working OK so far. I’ve not been looking for the DJI Go 4 app though as I don’t require it, so it could be worth checking on Reddit for a link

There are all here

And for DJI go

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/dji-technology-co-ltd/dji-go-4/

1 Like

Im having issues with it just stopping and reloading at the moment. I too have an A52s

Yeah my phone is Android 12 I’ll take a look at reddit see if I can find something that works cheers.

It’s a bloody nightmare I’ve now tried all the suggestions from all of you still no good it Installed straight away on my son’s older phone might have to get another phone.

Put the device into flight mode then start the app.

Worked for me anyways. Realms 8 5g. Android 12.

Great phone which I can’t use for outdoor flight. can’t see the screen in bright sunshine.

Hi thanks for that tried putting into flyte mode then starting app but still no joy once again thanks for all your help.

Clutching at straws now, why not downgrade the OS ?

The most frustrating thing is my son tried it on his older phone and it installed no problem dji have information about my drone and phone and video of what is happening when I try to open it.

Is he in same OS ?

His is a Huawei p30 lit mine is a Samsung A52s mine is Android 12 not sure about my son’s phone might be Android 9.

I don’t use my S21 ultra for flying but I installed and started the fly app. No problem. Android 12. Fly app v1.5.10…updated to v1.6.9. App started OK, updated flight records. I haven’t used it to connect or fly yet but app starts ok… so not Android 12.

Was just going to add I’m now getting a message Outlook.com won’t open apk apps for security reasons.

Sorry brain fart… not Fly app.

Why are you trying to open the apk with outlook? Outlook c will try and block executable files apk, exe all blocked.

Download it from link above, locate it with Samsung files on the phone and open it that way.

I don’t know why I’m getting this message

as I am doing the same as
I have another time I download something. Which link do you want me to try as I’ve tried so many my heads hurting. Outlook for Android