DJI low noise propellers

Do the DJI low noise propellers for the Mavic really make enough of a difference to justify me spending £10 a pair?
Has anyone tried them?

got some but untested as yet.:grinning:

I bought them as well. Used for a few flights and back on the standard ones.

They are slightly quieter and a different pitch. The sound of standard mavic ones were never an issue for me and felt the low noise ones looked less durable.

2 Likes

My LED illuminated ones are of the “low noise” style … but (a) I don’t notice any difference, and (b) chances are the LED strip is creating its own noise. :stuck_out_tongue:

I must admit to being surprised by the noise of the Mavic out of the box.
All the neighbours were looking over the fence when I first tested it in the garden.

You never had a Phantom, then … :wink:

1 Like

Check this thread out @Abacus :smiley:

1 Like

I’d seen that thread :+1:t2:

Just out of curiosity, say I fit these propellers and while I’m out flying I break a couple. If I was to replace them with the non-low noise propellers (as that is all I have in my bag), will it have any significant affect on performance/handling? Should you replace like with like or can you get away with a mix?

Always use as a set of 4 matching make/design!! Always!

3 Likes

Just to confirm Daves very sound advice.

Always

1 Like

Cheers @OzoneVibe, @milkmanchris - will bear that in mind if it happens (which I’m sure it will at some point).

Far better not to damage props. :+1:

3 Likes

@GADC_Committee @OzoneVibe @PingSpike @milkmanchris

Please can you explain why my post on this thread of about half hour ago has been deleted?
Is this censorship :thinking: :thinking:

Cheers
Steve :slightly_smiling_face: