DJI Mavic 3 & Classic - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Or the Autel Nano :smiley:

3 Likes

Need to be clear here, CE/Kite Marks are already a thing. C marked drones are not and they are not the same.

DJI drones are already CE marked.

Kitemark is a BSI trademark and used on safety critical items such as crash helmets and smoke alarms etc.

2 Likes

And to confuse matters further (and piss off manufacturers), CE marking is no longer relevant on new goods sold in the UK, they now need UK CA marking instead.

1 Like

Have you seen how it looks upside down?

:rofl:

3 Likes

I won’t ask what you were doing to discover that! :rofl:

1 Like

I saw it here :rofl:

https://twitter.com/techdronemedia/status/1442149439913828357?s=21

They quote the prices (in €uros) as being:

Single: €2,150
Combo: €2,900
Cine: €4,800

The question now becomes…

Who is going to pay these prices for a non-class marked drone (that looks like a frog)? :thinking:

3 Likes

IF that is the price , definitely won’t be getting one… i will be better off getting an Autel Evo 2. will see what the price ACTUALLY is when released. if it is that high I will get the Evo 2… :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Hold the phone! :scream: sod that for a game of soldiers.
My money may have burnt through my pocket today :grimacing:

Did you buy that horse?

LOL :laughing:

No but I could of for the price of the M3 :joy:

It looks like the release date is now 15 November 2021.

Why would anyone want to release anything new in November, the onset of winter? Oh wait, Christmas! :wink:

With Black Friday on the 26 November, the may be a 10% off deal to be found … still leaving thousands to pay :joy:

There was barely anything from DJI last Black Friday and certainly not on new models of anything - or not as far as discounts were concerned.

Seem to recall them giving away a scarf last winter and maybe something before that.

1 Like

Yes, but Amazon, Argos, Jessops, etc … etc … do have discounts every year :+1:

true

1 Like

According to DroneDJ, the standard model will be $1,599. Not sure how accurate this is.

The % price difference for upgrading to a combo seems to be increasing since the Mavic 2 Pro combo was released in Aug-18, which was only 11.5% more for the combo. With the newer Air 2S, the combo costs 30% more. Based on this trend, I am guessing we can assume an extra 30% for the combo, making it around $2,099.

The UK pricing seems to be 90-95% of the US price (as a number), e.g. Mini 2 Combo is £549 vs $599, Air 2S standard £850 vs $929.

So hopefully (based on trends) … the Mavic 3 Pro will retail in the UK for no more than:

• Standard: £1,499
  • Combo: £1,899

:pray: :rofl:

1 Like

1 battery :scream:

Think I made the right choice with the 2S

£999

3 batteries :raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

But not for DJI products.

Price rigging :confused:

1 Like