DJI Mavic 3 & Classic - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Says the flying pumpkin owner… :wink:

Lol :rofl: I didn’t buy it because it was orange, I bought it because it was free of DJI’s self-imposed restrictions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is a cool colour though :smiley:

1 Like

Assuming I’m possibly the first GADC member to buy one, do I qualify for the Speed Challenge solely on the speed I took it out of the box? :smile:

4 Likes

Nope; I thought that too, so the first thing I did was to twist them hard and they’re stronger than the 2 Pro… :+1:

1 Like

Nope :joy:

2 Likes

Afraid not LOL though be great for you and I to do our own reviews and compare. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT :rofl:

2 Likes

So when’s the mavic 4 coming then? :rofl:

1 Like

Is that Mavic 3 malarkey old hat already Deano? Time to start the Mavic 4 rumours thread :running_man:t2:

3 Likes

Don’t we get the Mavic 3S, first?

3 Likes

Impressed?

3 Likes

Absolutely! As much with the editing as the footage :clap: :+1:

Its good but is it better? I guess we can’t really tell with YouTubes compressions.

Air2S cimematic

Just as good if not better IMO. Think it’s purely down to post processing. The right person could make the mini 2’s footage look just as good.

2 Likes

Also helps having the subjects and backdrop doesn’t it. Couldn’t create these stunning clips on the Levels :joy:

2 Likes

Totally agree :+1:

3 Likes

Yeah, ‘flat’ is not quite so dramatic as a church built in to the side of a cliff :joy:

1 Like

I’ve lived long enough to know that trees are deceptively stronger…:raising_hand_man:

1 Like

I broke my leg walking off a kerb in Benidorm in 2004, yes a kerb, so I am sure them arms won’t fair too well with a decent tree

Well, I’ve already tried… :grinning: