DJI Mavic 3 Pro / Cine - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Looks like the new lens is a 3 x zoom

So 1, 3 & 7

I guess the second lens now covers 4, 5 & 6 by digital zoom.

So I wonder if the maximum zoom is 42x! (6 x 7) or does the 7x lens zoom as well?

The M3 zooms to 4 on the main lens, combining with the 7 to reach 28x

Of course would be good if all three worked together and the maximum zoom was 84x :joy:

there is a definite Darth Vader look to the shape of the camera ,especially when it comes to the Filters

Now hearing that the Mavic 3 will be discontinued with two new models coming available.

I like the Mavic 3 and I am very happy with it and have invested in several filters that from the look if the leaked images I would need to replace them all. From the content I do the M3 is going to fulfil my needs for quite a while yet.

On the other hand I am looking forward to what the mini pro 4 has to offer :smiley:

Gimme a Chance, I’ve only took my mav 3 out once ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Edit rephrase, for 10 minutes

There will be a Mavic 3 Pro Cine as well, apparently with a 1TB SSD

So I guess the Mavic 3 is no more?

Release date is the 25th April apparently.

DJI are still selling …

I believe existing stock - but hey it is all rumours until it isn’t :joy:

Looks like they’re doing a Mavic 3 Pro launch on the 25th:

DJI Launch Event Teaser

What we seem to forget is the actual electronics/flight controllers have basically remained the same from the Naza Wookong and the A2 etc. The software and firmware upgrades allow the implementation of otherwise hidden options. Because the controllers have been basic inventory for so long DJI, imo, make the drones appeal by tweaking things ie cameras and flight times etc which facilitates lower R&D costs with maximum profit margins. Back when I built my first drone, a 550 with a Naza then a Wookong the reliability and support was a major issue and frustration. Now DJI have established themselves as possibly the world leader and with that support that can be responsive and timely they have a huge customer base that will always have people wanting to invest in re-modded products… me included

1 Like

Hmm…

1 Like

Mavic 4? :thinking:

1 Like

1 Like

DJI Darth Vader?

56x zoom and 40 megapixels apparently.

The full list of bits to be released (apparently)

• DJI Mavic 3 Pro with RC
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo with RC
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Fly More Combo with RC Pro
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine Premium Combo
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Storage Cover
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro ND Filter Set 8/16/32/64
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Wide-Angle Lens
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Propeller Guard
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Care Refresh Code (1Y)
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Care Refresh Code (2Y)
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine Care Refresh Code (1Y)
  • DJI Mavic 3 Pro Cine Care Refresh Code (2Y)

Any rumoured price leaks

DJI Mavic 3 Pro with RC Pro was $3,628 at a US dealership