DJI Mini 2 Camera Issue?

Dedicated phone - only essential apps - is the best way to go.

Still need to close one drone app before opening another, though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yeah I have had this issue. Think its the app. I just land close app turn drone off and start again. I have had it happen while in the air a couple of times. This may have been said by other comments im not sure. Bit busy so just seen and commented.

When I received my PowerEgg X just over a year ago I had the black screen of disappointment. However I had full telemetry and I could control the features of the drone from the APP. At the time I was using a Samsung S7 which was one of Powervision’s preferred devices.

So why didn’t it work?

Answer.

Not all Samsung S7’s are the same, and no doubt this will be true of other Samsung devices. The issue is that Samsung often use different chipsets for different regions. So even though Powervision had tested a Samsung S7 with their new drone it was possibly one made for the Far Eastern region which is different for one made for the European region. To Powervision’s credit they were very fast to act on this issue, I received some firmware revisions direct from the developer to Beta test and within the week a revised APP and firmware was made public.

Android devices are as different from one another in the same way that PC’s are. Code might run fine on some hardware and not on others, hence the reason for patches and updates. I would suggest bringing this to DJI’s attention but I fear you would have to suffer the cone of silence, more so now as rumour has it DJI are not very happy bunnies at the moment.

1 Like