DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

@Nidge you forgot the “How to fly your drone 50 miles away from you and be surprised it never came back” bollocks.
Your cat is probably hiding behind the dryer because it can hear you ranting… :wink:

3 Likes

Fair play to him for knowing how to game YouTube well enough to make it work for him. However if I was looking for knowledge and insight I think even my cat would be a better bet.

2 Likes

I watched the DJI Mini 2 | Long Term Review and he literally had no clue what on Earth he was talking about… he spent a large proportion of the video making statements and then questioning himself as to whether the statement was in fact right ffs :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

He seems to hate the DJI Air s2!!

Nah, before he uploaded that video he watched a video by someone else who did - plagiarism at its finest that man…

4 Likes

Tech Drone Family - seems to be having an identity crisis… ANOTHER name change :man_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Apparently 15th November, but I doubt it

1 Like

The Mini 1 and Mini 2 were both launched in November :wink:

And the MP (when I bought it) and M2P/Z.

3 Likes

Seems like DJI has denied the existence of the Mini 3, despite leaked launch dates of 15 Nov 2021 (the same as the Mavic 3) …

The DJI representative contacted us to say that there had been no discussion of a new DJI Mini 3 inside the company. This would imply that the information we received regarding a very likely DJI Mini 3 launch on November 15th was inaccurate.

1 Like

The plot thickens!

2 Likes

I can’t recall… have DJI ever launched two new drone models at the same time? :thinking:

If not, it’d made sense for them to focus on the Mavic 3 launch and worry about the Mini 3 in Q1 or Q2 of 2022, right?

1 Like

There doesn’t seem to be any pattern or schedule to the DJI release history.

2 variants yes, the Mavic 2 Pro and Zoom

I think they’re going to call it the the Autel Nano and Nano+.

I’ll get m’ coat.

Has anybody got any more info about when the Mini 3 is coming out ??? if at all :thinking:

If Jasper Ellens Twitter (regular DJI leaker) is to be believed then don’t expect one until 2022 sometime.

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Autel Evo Nano / + - sub 250g drone - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Bump…

Source:

Quite how this guy can “confirm” anything is anyones guess. If I asked my dog I’m pretty sure she’d confirm it too :dog2:

But nonetheless, I do love a good rumour :smiley:

2 Likes

More articles pointing to that excel spreadsheet lol

DJI FPV mini. Fingers crossed sub 250grams