DJI Mini 3 Pro - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion, reviews

The Amazon link posted the other day has stock, offered me non-Prime delivery Monday

1 Like

@gnirtS see post above.

Doesn’t make my post irrelevant in any way. While some of the possible causes I mention may not be applicable to Mini 3, doesn’t mean that the advice in general is irrelevant. There is a big difference between dismissing all the advice and noting that some of it is not applicable in this instance. Then going on claiming that vignetting is not an issue with fixed-length lenses makes such a note even worse.
So in summary: we could have avoided all of this if you had said “Unfortunately, Mini 3 has fixed aperture camera therefore you can’t try to rectify it by adjusting settings” or something along those lines.

Its completely irrelevant to the Mini 3 (or Mini 2 or Air2 or Air2s or most of the other drones) and its on a Mini 3 post!

I certainly did not say vignetting is “not an issue” on fixed aperture lenses - you just completely made that up.

Maybe, just maybe, you could have done 20 seconds research on the actual drone in this thread before posting completely and utterly unrelated, irrelevant information (and in the case of DNG, completely inaccurate information).
If you’d bothered doing that, we could have avoided all this.

Just saw that cheers - i looked 3 hours ago and was showing end of June. In 2 hours it changed to Monday.

Looks like they dont really know whats happening with stock!

Ordered and hoping.

1 Like

Anyone for popcorn? :popcorn:

DNG is actually a raw file by the way. Different manufacturers have their own versions. But it’s still a raw file.

2 Likes

Its a raw file but more of a container for the raw data plus other supplemental data (such as colour profiles, lens corrections and a host more).

https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/photoshop/pdf/dng_spec_1_6_0_0.pdf for the gory, technical details!

1 Like

Save for later, I just ignore people like that. If I want Reddit “discussion”, I go to Reddit.

Could be worth checking our own For Sale & Wanted threads …

2 Likes

I bought one of those @Ste40041 had he still has one
nice guy it was all still sealed

2 Likes

I’ve definitely got one of them ,she would say that sounds different, is it new ? Ears like a Bat
:scream::laughing::laughing::laughing:

Nice one for this link, thanks, managed to snag one for delivery on Tuesday :+1::+1:

1 Like

My Amazon one has been delivered a day early. It’s currently sat in a locker so just as well I sent it to one as I’m not home until tomorrow.

1 Like

The mini 3 bag is def smaller than the mini 2 and no logo on it and no handle on the side
I think would rather have three batteries and a two way charging hub as the flymore kit and buy another bag and spare props

3 Likes

Thanks for the Amazon link. Got the Fly More kit arriving Wednesday. As “scorps” suggested… another battery instead of the bag would have been better. The bag will be joining its relatives at the top of my wardrobe where the MP1 Bag and the Mini 2 bag sits totally unused and never likely to be used.

Third battery would be better value for the Fly more Kit.

2 Likes

Im not the only one with a Russian Doll collection of DJI bags then.

My Mavic 2 bag is stuffed inside my Mavic 1 bag and i can add a Mini 3 bag inside that collection.

My Fly More kit that was saying August, then June 30th changed last night to “Arriving Tuesday”.
Its just changed today to “Arriving today”.
Amazon dont seem to know whats going on with stock.

I don’t get how DJI were so unprepared for this launch. They have seen how their other events went and should have known everyone and his dog will be jumping on this one.

Shops and suppliers should have been ready with everything users are going to buy, but even their own DJI Web store was unprepared.

Unless this is some sort of master plan!!!

1 Like

Same with every DJI launch.
Mavic 1 was 3-4 months delays from launch to getting for some people.
Mavic 2 was a farce with some people taking months to get pre-orders.

Fly more and batteries always come later.

Plus they rush launches - the flagship Mavic 3 still lacks most features it was supposed to have on day 1.

DJI are never good at product launches.

1 Like

I had the same trouble getting batteries for the mini 2
as I have had this time with the mini 3

Too many people on this planet all wanting something at the same time
Dont they know I need things first :smirk:

1 Like