DJI Mini 4 Pro and all other editions - Rumours, leaks, gossip and general discussion

Hmm, Mini 2 to Mini 4 sounds good to me :heart_eyes:

I think thatā€™s probably a worthwhile upgrade mate :slight_smile:

Mini 3 to Mini 4, not sure sure :blush:

Sorry mate, just received the DJI email, whilst on a Teams meeting to France :man_facepalming:

So those are pretty much the same prices as what the Mini 3 Pro was selling for a few months ago Which I actually think is a good show on DJIā€™s part. This is literally ā€˜this yearā€™s version of the Mini Proā€™; much like buying a 2023 model of your carā€¦
Shame they didnā€™t do a drone-only version; how many f*cking RC remotes do I need? At least they had a cheapo package with the N2 remoteā€¦ :rofl:

3 Likes

Exactly. Like phone chargers!

3 Likes

No, I think DJI are still sulking with me for being too brutal occasionallyā€¦ Iā€™ve just ordered one from Heliguy :slight_smile:

However it will not work with other controllers apart from Air 3

(I think)

But agree should be a drone only version.

I think Iā€™m going to give this one a miss

1 Like

Ah, but you donā€™t get a charger with DJI these days :wink:

Too true.

Anyways. More importantly. Are you going to hack it and chuck in Atti mode ā€¦ or shall I?

No, it works with the RC , RC2 and the N2ā€¦ So yet another remote staying on the shelf for meā€¦

You and I need to team up one day and actually have a little race with both hackedā€¦ That would be a fun videoā€¦

2 Likes

Oh please do

Who will be our first member to get the Mini 4 Pro listed on the Breaking the Speed Limit leaderboard? :thinking:

Oooo - Iā€™ve just had a notification for an email from DJI.

:thinking:

I wonder what that might be about?

:stuck_out_tongue:

So i asked if the mini 3 batteries will work with the 4 and they said this in support
Screenshot 2023-09-25 150520

Seems weird.

Looks like the Mini4 has gone back to using Li-on batteries rather than Li-po batteries.

Will the mini 4 Pro battery work in the mini 3 Pro? If its lighter and more powerful would the intelligent battery software let you get more airtime in the mini 3 Pro? :thinking:

Yeah that does seem weird, maybe is the battery heavier, but no it canā€™t be