DJI Mini 4 Pro Spare Parts

Hi everyone,

First time poster here so please be gentle. :slight_smile:

I have my first drone, a DJI Mini 4 Pro. Of course as I am a total newb I crashed it almost immediately and broke the axis arm which I have replaced BUT I’ve lost one of the tiny screws.

The part is this one (https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CL9SWLR1 - just an example) and DJI don’t (or won’t) sell me the screws. The drone flies fine and I’m not sending it for repair when all I need is one tiny screw.

Does anyone happen to know of a source for these screws?

Thank you very much in advance.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what screw is it that you have lost?
Maybe DJI are being more careful than normal, what if the missing screw is important enough to cause further damage if lost, so maybe they want to ensure it is replaced and no further damage has happened.
Just a thought

One of three screws that holds the axis arm link in place as per the post above. The axis arm link screws into the body of the drone and the arm slides onto it.

1 Like

Maybe someone has a broken drone that they could sell me the screws from? Just a thought. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @DOCTORSINISTER, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

Have done now, thanks.

1 Like

You can try these guys - never used them myself so can’t guarantee how good/bad they are :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

YES! That’s superb! Thank you! This is why I joined.

I’ve ordered them, let’s see what happens!

Thank you so much.

2 Likes

… yes - please let us know how you get on - good or bad. Hopefully it’ll be a good transaction and we can all benefit from that knowledge :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing - the follow up on source for spares is useful - hope you don’t crash too often - as long as you know what you did, you learned something I guess - hope all goes well👍

3 Likes

I definitely will.

1 Like

If you are an inveterate fixer of things, you will find a multitude of sets of miniature screws on Aliexpress, eg:

Boby Screw Set for Mini 4 Pro Drone Replacement

Or just search “miniature screw set”
https://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-miniature-screw-set.html

1 Like

Brilliant. I’ll try that as well. Can never have too many spares. :slight_smile:

Hey everyone, as promised here is an update on this item.

1. I found my missing screw! It had slipped inside the body of the drone and I heard it rattling. It fell out eventually.

2. The package of 6 spare screws arrived from the DJIOEM parts place just now. All OK.

3. The screw package recommended above also arrived with the same Postman just now.

So now I have lots of spare screws. :slight_smile:

In summary, in my experience the DJIOEM provider seems to be reliable and fairly quick given that it was shipped from the US to the UK.

Thanks for the replies and recommendations everyone.

1 Like

Many thanks for the feedback Andrew @DOCTORSINISTER :+1: :+1: :+1: