DJI Mobile SDK - Litchi Beta Support

How do you get the beta version? The app in the apple app store still says not compatible with Mini2.

Only Android at the moment

1 Like

Ah ok - thank you

Well, it did…

Heads up @Kellybob

The release notes for the latest v4.20 of Litchi say:

The deal breaker there being:

• dropped support for android 5

The DJI CrystalSky runs Android 5.1.1 which means no Litchi + Mini 2 / Litchi + Air 2S support for CS owners :confused:

And confirmed on the Litchi site:

can you upflash it ?

Not to my knowledge Steve, it’s a custom-rolled Android (bit like the Smart Controller Android is too).

I’m also not sure if the hardware could run anything newer - Android isn’t really my forte so not willing to risk bricking my CrystalSky. I’ll let someone else try it first :blush:

Appreciate that news. No good for me then :sob:

Is it possible that a cheap machine like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B08J7DBJRG?tag=track-ect-uk-433085-21&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1&ascsubtag=ecSEP40k2dvkystzext would run and connect to dji goggles running either litchi or dji fly app? Don’t imagine screen output brilliant (literally) but neither is my ipad mini 4.

it’s Amazon, buy it, try it, return it :laughing:
unless it works then you can keep it :+1:

1 Like

Litchi has released another beta version 30004011

Added support for RTMP Streaming

1 Like

Know Issues with the current release

1 Like

There’s helluvalotta bugs in the DJI SDK eh?

Fair play to Litchi too for calling them out on it, hopefully the embarrassment will make them act faster.

or, they’ll resent the critiscms and stop releasing SDK’s to third parties :man_shrugging:

FYI

Litchi stores DJI flight logs as well as its own

That’s how it’s always been since I’ve been using Litchi - c.Feb 2018.

1 Like

Litchi beta migrated again to version 4.21.0-g

1 Like

New beta version

Another Beta Update V4.21.2-30004047