DJI Osmo Pocket video

Bojka from Korinthiakos
I made this video to my friend with an Osmo pocket and edited with Final Cut Pro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL8yYsFy97E&feature=youtu.be

9 Likes

Sorry…

I paid zero attention to the video itself :confused:

I was waayyyyy too impressed with how well trained that dog is and wishing mine would walk to heel like that instead of dragging me all over the UK :rofl:

4 Likes

Lol. Me too. Our shepherd heels well but not to that extent.

3 Likes

Someone from Germany offered him 2500 Euros for his dog, but he’s not going to sell Bojka.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that,would YOU sell a member of your family? great video,and what an absolutely beautiful German shepherd…:+1::+1:

2 Likes

I would not SELL! I love dogs especially German shepherd! I would kick his a.s if he would!

1 Like

As a self confessed dog lover,any dog of mine would never be for sale,in fact i would sell my drones rather then ever let my dog go without :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Even if you threw an whole host of zeros on that, I’d turn it down every time.

Exactly :blush:

yeh most of them as it goes i would pay someone to take them away :joy:

5 Likes

This is from Osmo Pocket this morning unedited just to show how well trained this dog is lol not :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

See how well he walks to heel :joy:

3 Likes

I’d sell members of my own family…
Sell my dog? No chance

3 Likes

LOL looks like the dog in an expert in turning a branch into a straight stick though.Love the way the branch turned into an almost perfect stick,and dog decides to abandon it…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I whistle trained mine from watching tutorials on youtube.

I’m on wife #2 and still haven’t the foggiest on what makes them tick

2 Likes

What an amazing dog!

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: He is marvellous. I am going to make an other video soon.