Drone protection project!

Hello

I am an A - Level product design student and must design a product for my final exam. As I enjoy flying my drone , I have chosen to design a case to protect drones during transportation and flight .
For the research aspect of the project , I must gain primary user information from drone pilots . Unfortunately I don’t know anyone else who flies a drone and therefore am looking for people who could answer a few questions .
I wondered if you would be kind enough to complete the attached Microsoft form or know of anyone that may be able to , I would be extremely grateful.

Kind Regards

6 Likes

Hi @Fin24, Ive completed the form :+1:

it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

Well - now you know loads!

Welcome! :+1:

1 Like

Form completed.

Good luck!

Form completed and welcome.

1 Like

Hi Fin, welcome to Grey Arrows, hope to see you at a meet at some point…

1 Like

Thank you for your help!
Really appreciate it :+1::grin:

2 Likes

Completed and submitted, good luck

1 Like

Done … good luck with the task!

1 Like

Hi mate, welcome from the Black Country.

Form filled and submitted.

1 Like

Filled in for you. One thing I don’t quite understand is protecting the drone whilst it’s flying ? If you mean something like prop guards, then for many sub 250gm drones, anything added usually takes them over the 250gm limit. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Yeah, I think I will just accept it might be a bit restricting to where you can fly :disappointed_relieved::thinking: Most DJI minis being 249g I don’t think I can make any propellor guards under 1g :joy:

1 Like

Done :+1:t2:

1 Like