Drone swarm in China

With autonomous avoidance…

I thought this was interesting if not Sci-Fi scary.

Looks like Black Mirror is becoming reality slowly…

4 Likes

Scary stuff!

I can see this being used in S&R situations.
Impressive stuff.

How long before I can have automatic obstacle avoidance in my FPV quad? Like “Lane assist”. It’ll certainly make the hobby much cheaper. :grin:

I’ve decided to just fly over soft grass for the time being at least until my skills have gotten better. Was fine on Sunday flying wise, my only “costly” thing was my land based mistake not my flying!

That’s why I’m loving the drone circle setup for now

Yes, me too, pretty much. That’s what I like about Harborough - although there is some stuff to smash yourself into if you’re feeling brave.

I just need to gird my loins and get stuck into trying to get my fleet back in the air. :grimacing:

[quote=“Earwig, post:6, topic:45919”]I
just need to gird my loins and get stuck into trying to get my fleet back in the air.
[/quote]

Harborough nice but people on a nice day. Will come back. Going to get a few gates up on Sunday to practise easier than concrete lol.

I should have quad 3 in air Sunday and that leaves one dead out of 4, so getting there. Tbh I do quite enjoy the faffing, but it’s time and 5am late nights to repair can only do once in a while

I probably wouldn’t mind so much if I were a little better at soldering. I’ve been doing it enough years that you’d think I’d be getting the hang of it by now but, no. :frowning_face: