Drone Tweaks app crashing on Apple IPad Mini 5

Running the latest version of Drone tweaks on my ipad mini 5. Ipad up to date, firmware up to date.
Can anyone tell me if they are having the same issue as I am.
Every setting works like a treat, same as the original DJI app, everything works flawless and the transmission has transformed to rock solid on the mini2 (especially), and the 2S. The issue I have is, after starting a flight, give it 10 mins and the app crashes to home screen, leaving the drone obviously hanging there. I tap the app, it opens, it asks me to log in as usual and then go fly and we are back to business.
Had it installed around 3 weeks, lots of flying, no other faults, but this happens more than I’d like it too. Tbh, it doesn’t both me if I’m flying too somewhere, but when it happens while recording its a ball ache.

The Drone, The Software, The iPad? All?

Allđź‘Ť

What version of DT software are you using?

Ask @florin.a He might be able to help :wink:

Hi. Could you PM me your order number so I can check if there is anything out of the ordinary logged in your account? Or better yet just contact me on the website: https://www.drone-tweaks.com/contact

Also, could you clarify what do you mean “it asks me to login as usual”? That should only happen on the very first run.

Nice one for your reply
Version is 1.5.10
I’m going to pm florin as suggested in other posts, try to see what’s what.

Roll back to version 1.4.8 and give it a try. Delete latest version from your device, use email that florin sent through drone tweaks and download 1.4.8. I had exactly the same problem, its not a fault with drone tweaks but with crappy dji software.

1 Like

Nice one Darren, I’ll give that a go. :+1: