Drone Tweaks Modification to enable FCC / AirSense Mode

Hi everyone, my name is Florin, I’m the owner of drone-tweaks, let me know if you have any questions I can help with.

@mynameisjoe the price is 24€, not 24£. So about 20£.

Regarding your question, you can find several videos about this from people using the FCC app in the Testimonials page on the website.

Here’s an example:

5 Likes

Hi Florin

@florin.a can you for clarity, confirm that it is a 12 Month licence, and all the versions of the modified fly app are available for download

(I am the person who was on the text chat with you 30 minutes ago)

Thanks,
Wayne.

That’s correct, the license is valid for 12 months and it includes free updates as DJI releases new versions.

2 Likes

This app will allow you to go fcc on any drone that connects to the DJI flyapp. So if you have a m2, Air2, Air2s not sure about the m3, sure Florin will let us know, you can use this app for all the drones and only pay once.

I am unsure if the drone tweaks app adds the same functionality as drone hacks.
Meaning drone hacks adds the ability to remove flight restriction zones and unlimited height asl. But the charge on drone hacks is per drone.

2 Likes

All drones are supported, including the M3. For iOS, GO4 is also supported for Mavic 2, Phantom 4 v2, Mavic Air.

NFZ can’t be done with just an app as they are in the firmware.

3 Likes

Well its busy downloading, but almost 700MB on a 2.7Mb line might take a while, especially when the family’s at home on all their devices :disappointed:

Hope you used our exclusive discount code @mynameisjoe :smiley:

1 Like

I most certainly did, thank you very much!!!
There will also be some more coffee inbound as it cost me about 7 quid less than I thought it was going to, what with the discount and conversion rate from euro to pound :wink:

1 Like

Hi @florin.a

Quick question

Mavic mini original

Does the tweak do a boost (CE) only models ?

Or only work on FCC/CE lock models ?

Hope the question makes sense

Cheers

Hi,

It works on both the CE and FCC models of the Mavic Mini. It makes a very big difference on the FCC model and a lower difference on the CE model because of the existing hardware limitations. You can view the numbers here: https://www.drone-tweaks.com/drones/dji-mavic-mini

Please keep in mind only the iOS version is compatible with the Mavic Mini 1 and the Mini SE.

1 Like

Didnt know if this should go in here or the Drone Tweaks sub so I’ve put it in both.
I use both Litchi and the Drone Tweaks apps. Litchi when I’m out in the open, DT when in built up areas or flying in and around factories and industrial estates. Might seem wierd flying around industrial estates but I’m a field service engineer and my work takes me to these places all over Scotland, sometimes its the only chance I get to fly.
Anyway, I have asked Florrin over at Drone Tweaks if it would be possible to get the fcc tweak to work with Litchi. He has answered yes, if there is enough interest. So, if any of you guys and gals would see a benefit in this happening then please feel free to pop over to
https://m.facebook.com/groups/djimods/permalink/564134517977768/?ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_comment&mds=%2Fedit%2Fpost%2Fdialog%2F%3Fcid%3DS%3A_I100008097391674%3AVK%3A564134517977768%26ct%3D2%26nodeID%3Dm_story_permalink_view%26redir%3D%2Fstory_chevron_menu%2F%3Fis_menu_registered%3Dfalse%26perm%26loc%3Dpermalink&mdf=1

and post a comment saying you’d be interested.

I’m not on Facebook.

Could we not just add our names to this thread here so @florin.a can see them? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m up for a Litchi version

And also someone who finds Facebook annoying at best and downright evil at worst :slight_smile:

I don’t use Facebook either
But very interested in FCC on Litchi

That’s four people already then :smiley:

I’ll take this into account, thanks guys!

3 Likes

Five :wink:

1 Like

I’m also interested in FCC with the Litchi app. Thanks!

Bump…… I’m still very interested in this, I don’t mind paying extra fee for the functionality
:+1:

Thanks for the interest, everyone! I haven’t forgotten about this, I just need to focus for now on the Mini 3’s RC and see if I can do something about that and then I’ll be back on this.

2 Likes