Drone X Pro and Eachine E58 clones

Probably.

Moved your post over to this thread as it’s on a similar subject.

What really annoys me is the amount of adverts on the web,for dronex pro and god knows how many other names for this Eachine toy drone,there are dozens of them! i looked at some,out of amusement,and stupidity is unreal! they clearly show a mavic 2 pro and controller,plus video from mp2,and think people will be stupid enough to fall fall for it. Unfortunately some are too thick,and do! Don’t get me wrong,when the Eachine e58 is advertised as such,its ok for a small toy drone,and fun can be had…the rest of them,scammers the lot of them… :rage: :rage: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Thanks. Barge pole comment sums it up!

I’d say it’s a blatant SCAM. No contact details other than a random GMail address. They can’t decide who they really are. On one page they call themselves YDODXA and on another page they claim to be UMQITA

Nidge.
Doing a Google search on their “About Us” page reveals this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=we+love+every+passion+and+interest+on+Earth+because+it+is+a+reference+to+your+UNIQUENESS&rlz=1C9BKJA_enGB591GB591&oq=we+love+every+passion+and+interest+on+Earth+because+it+is+a+reference+to+your+UNIQUENESS&aqs=chrome..69i57.1661j0j4&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

1 Like

Thanks all.

I’m very happy with my M2P, and the friend was looking for a cheaper alternative. I’ve suggested the mini.

Have a great day!

Had a look at one of these today which a friend had picked up, very cute, exceptionally light, definitely a mini me version. It’s quite amazing they can get away with making this without getting a lawsuit from DJI…

1 Like

That just seems to be the norm in China, they all copy each other.

Looks cool, did you get a shot?

Thinking it might be fun to fly around house.

If you took out the camera I suppose you could legally fly within 50m of people or buildings.

Thats tiny! The mavic is a small drone as it is… whats battery life etc like?

I’ve four of these inbound from China for my Air Cadets, all I need now is four old smartphones powerful enough to run the app!

1 Like

I’ve not flown it, but I bcannot live around 6-8 minutes which isn’t too bad

Wow :open_mouth:

It’s absolutely identical?! Even down to the gold bands on the front arms!!

Agreed, especially when it’s such a clone!!

Thanks for sharing the photos, I’d heard of the E58 but never seen one next to a Mavic for comparison.

I’m sure you’ve all seen the Mavic knock-offs for £40 odd on Ebay, but has anyone actually tried one? I’m thinking about getting something super cheap to play with whilst I wait for the Mavic 3, and thought it might fit the bill. Stove it into a wall? No problem!! :joy:

Any thoughts?

I know someone who’s tried one and I had a few goes myself, fun but don’t always do what you want them to do. The joke was don’t hit RTH, when we tried that it headed away from us out to sea and we joked it was heading back to China :joy: Cancelled RTH and got it back.

4 Likes

Thanks for that. :wink:

Any other similarly priced alternatives that might be a bit better? My expectations are extremely low, but it should at the very least respond to control inputs accordingly.

I’ve just received a Visuo Zen K1 and I have to say I’m fairly impressed with it! Control wise it’s responsive and handles really nicely! Trouble is now I’ve zipped about with that I want a better one (DJI) already

Very nice, but a fair bit more than £40! I’m really just looking for something super cheap to hoot around the house with, and possible outside on a still day. Something throwaway. :wink:

Eachine do drones under £40. Played about with ones that are £20. Decent and fun fir indoors.

They also do this which looks similar to wgat you posted.

Rather than spending all my money on a Mavic Pro. Could have saved myself a few bob.

1 Like

An over-priced rip-off! Money saved! :wink:

1 Like