Drone X Pro and Eachine E58 clones

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Missed out there mate!!! what a top quality drone you could have bagged,still you can always get this and offload the mavic pro? :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

There is some good videos on YouTube on why not to buy a clone.

Be careful - it’s a rip off! Fourteen quid but you don’t get a carry case :frowning:

That’s included in the 50p FlyMore kit.

1 Like

These were what first peaked my interest until I looked further into it :rofl:

So has anybody bought a drone from wish I was thinking of giving it a go do like a YouTube vid lol see this one don’t think I would like flying round my house but the rules are the rules

Quadcopter, Mini, Gps, mavicmini

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Good luck with that!

A1 all the way it’s nuts lmao

Skyline drone is it a scam?

I keep seeing adverts for a cheap but advanced drone is it a scam? Skyline drones

Just answered my own question, YES its rubbish.

1 Like

Never heard of that one before.

Is it one of the usual Eachine clones?

I got hit by an advert for one of these while watching YouTube earlier this morning.

The advert was showing product shots of a Mavic 2Pro and 3D real-time special modelling from, I think, the Skydio2 promotional video. When you click the link to the product you get this Bullshit.

https://spotnewtech.com/shadowxdrone/?wbraid=CjwKCAjwzt6LBhAUEiwAp0On612BnAvk1SpaPbS5b5zAsoYZ_TryJy0x2dBidqkPR8HRQYbYI-4JzBoCoXw&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=15065395805&utm_campaign=128331207065&utm_term=555869506025&utm_content=youtube.com&gclid=

…and what has it put on your hard drive :thinking: :thinking:

Moved this over to the existing Eachine clone thread :blush:

I used a sacrificial Ipad…

2 Likes