DroneMask - UK availability?

Isn’t this still 2 glorified bog roll tubes with your phone attached at the end ?

No mate.

I had the original DJI goggles for my Mavic Pro but they weren’t really for me.

:mag_right: :mag:

:nerd_face:

2 Likes

I’d pay $179 for something with a bit of tech inside…

But a bit of fabric and a couple of lenses :person_shrugging:

1 Like

The use of a goggle with a camera drone is useful when in bright sunshine, but because of the latency it’s more of a novelty. That’s why I’m more than happy with Litchi and my collapsible VR headset I got off ebay for £7 when I use my Mini2.

The makers of this Dronemask seem to be getting desperate as their adverts on Facebook are as frequent as those for dodgy drones pretending to be Autel Evo 2 Pro’s for $69.99. They’re also receiving very similar comments as the dodgy Autel Drones.

1 Like

Did @ianinlondon part with his hard-earned cash :wink:

They sent me this to test; just like last time I thought it a smidge expensive to say the least for what it actually is and I mention that twice in my video, but I’ve had enough emails and comments from people over the last year telling me how much they love it despite the price. So I decided to do, and show, a side by side comparison with a “genuine” fpv drone ( @Nidge get back up off the floor laughing) and just try and show the technicalities of it. Of course it’s a lot of money for no tech, but like everything, there’s always cheaper alternatives… You should see the number of cheapo alternative drones I’m asked to review :rofl:

1 Like

Another great video @ianinlondon, the comment was more tongue in cheek at the price :scream:

Like you say it does what it says on the tin! and they will sell plenty of them but I can’t help thinking that if they reduced the price, more would buy it

Then again I can’t see me wanting one even at a reduced price :grinning:

It’s for this very reason I thinned out my YouTube subscriptions as too many started peddling crap instead of making informative content. And yes, you’re still in my subscription list, Ian.

1 Like

Aw shucks! :wink:

1 Like

Image from Dronemask Facebook advert.

Maybe it’s just me but this looks like it was inspired by the late 70’s German Electro-Synth movement and is an album cover for the progressive duo “Notausgang der purpurnen Einsamkeit”

1 Like