Editing 360 Panos ... and retain exif data for FaceBook and the like

I be been doing it for months now with the fly app.i wonder if it’s because I got two drones mini 2 and be the air 2 or something

Or my Sony phone odd

I can only do it when the drones connected

As the video explains and the thread below, the 360 from the Mini 2 does not have the exif data embedded for facebook to recognise it as a pano.

https://greyarro.ws/t/editing-360-panos-and-retain-exif-data-for-facebook-and-the-like/

Yes I noticed but that does not explain why I can be do it like I said odd it must be because I got the air 2 or something? All 360 on my Facebook profile I’ve uploaded from the fly app. I’m just about to go and fly at Longham lakes I do some panorama pic and see what happens when upload to Facebook laters.

I’ll make a video showing it later or shall I say I’llll prove it. Lol

Look forward to it, Mini 2 right ?

No i said I got both mini 2 and air 2 but yes I can do it on both.

The Air 2 will, as will all the the other Mavic Range, just not the Mini 2 or the Mini before it.

Sky Pixel is poo though

So running my pano through that will allow me to use the Facebook app to post a 360 on Facebook? Is that right? (I was wondering why it wasn’t showing up in my Photos)

Yes that is correct.

1 Like

Did I miss your video ;o)

Lol no sorry hard flying the mini when I have the air 2 ended up flying that only lol. I found the video I was on about I post it now it’s in the fly app through skypixel. I’ve since been told it’s not very good.

It just posts a link to the file on Sky Pixel . Not the 360 your Air 2 or the Pros do.

I’ve raised countless of tickets with DJI, no joy

Sill suprised the mini are the only one not capable of do panorama pictures in different format’s. Mad I do use my air 2 a lot more since I got article 16 then the mini 2. It’s so easy on the air 2. Lol

It’s been easy since the Original MP, the resolution isn’t the best but for the socials it’s fine