Excellent PS tutorials

Cheers I appreciate your input, I know it’s not an over night remedy, as said, all I’m trying to find out is where too access the basic tool to create & learn from there, the only problem I have with a book is, I struggle to process as suppose too illustrations, if something like that was available via dvd or something, where you could play / pause would be great, priceless for a beginner so to Spk. Maybe like an audio book even, I’m definitely not trying to run before I can walk, I do know even the pros are still learning everyday, it’s just that one specific tool I think would be really beneficial, as the whole adjusting of one image in one go, you can make something look great but then the other part is ruined, hence the masking, yes online course I’d be happy too do, any idea where I would look, I’m just trying too make it the best to my ability but not beyond what I’m capable of, thanks mate ……

My own little update on the earlier question, I have learnt how too create masks, just, I’m stepping away for a day or 2 & going back later, yes a completely different ball game, especially speed wise, so it’s going to take some time too get faster, As too be expected, as well as learn the whole scenario, :smiley:

Edit creating them & doing something with them, also another scenario ……