FCC mode now available for Mavic 2 Pro using NLD

I’ve been tempted to get the NLD Mod for my MP2, had it for the MP1, but the price has gone up a great deal.
Only really want it for the FCC mode, just to improve signal in certain areas rather than for mega distance.
I’ve been holding back because of the problem where some drones were getting bricked. It seems like that problem has been resolved, but since the NLD forums are still down, Im still hesitant in case there are problems not widely reported.
Any advice?
Oh, and how can you tell your drone is in FCC mode BTW?

Link: How to tell if you are in CE or FCC power mode using GO4

2 Likes

Thank you…I guess I should have searched here first…

Anyway, took the plug and paid out. Seems easy enough to do, and thankfully no firmware to mess a bout with.

Looks done then I guess. Hopefully get to test it on Friday.

1 Like

Hi all, I’m new to the forum, a strange thing happened tonight when messing around with my mavic 2 zoom. I’m using the standard go4 app downloaded from the Internet, and each time I switch the drone and controller on and connect to the app then check the graph status, the top line goes to between 80 and 90 and the bottom line is between 90 and 100 indicating fcc mode. I really don’t see how this is possible but its doing it every time and hope it continues to. I’m in the UK. I’ve switched the ipad to airplane mode in the hope to stop any updates. What do yo guys think. Sorry to change the subject a bit.