Finally got to fly yesterday - 2nd time this year!

I can’t believe that I finally managed to the drone in the air yesterday, for only the second time this year! 41 glorious minutes (2 batteries) and although the sun could only manage “watery” I enjoyed every minute. Once again though I forgot my gloves and suffered with the ice-cold blustery wind. My trusty observer, Rex the terrier was with me as always and enjoyed a hard-boiled egg snack: such a patient doggy I felt it was only right to reward him. We finished the morning with a steaming hot coffee with 3 shots from our local coffee truck (the red vehicle in the pic)

Today it’s back to wet again but hopefully I won’t have to wait another couple of months before I can fly again :woozy_face:

11 Likes

Lovely shot!

1 Like

Time the immortal enemy of the hobby drone flyer lol! I know exactly how you feel… Took mine specifically to a Jaint to Belfast so I could run up the coast to the giants causeway. I’d not been there for 20 years and level of security was unreal from the National Trust so couldnt even get a sneaky flyby without breaking the peace. I find keeping a drone in the car is the only way I grab the odd chance… Happy flying!

2 Likes