Fireworks come alive 😱

Great set of shots Chris. Not jealous or anything :hot_face: but after going out last night to get some firework shots, I stepped down from a style, half landed on a stone and went over on my ankle. I am now sat here with a brace on my foot and a broken ankle.

Guess the firework shots (and probably autumn ones as well) will have to wait until next year lol.

Gutted for you Steve!! That sounds very painful. It can so easily happen, especially at night, whilst on a mission. I guess that’s you off your feet until the new year?

I can empathise, whilst doing my very first GADC birthday item a couple of months back, I stepped in a rabbit hole on Milk Hill, miles from nowhere. Fell like a sack of spuds. Had to drag myself across the hill to the car. And that was just a bad sprain, which lasted 4 weeks until back to normal.

1 Like

Thanks Chris. It is a Weber A break so apparently not that bad. I can just about hobble on it so hopefully it wont be too long. We will see how it goes.

1 Like

Visit your intended TOLP during the day, making note of any structures you won’t see at night, planning helps in a safe flight, also consider using a spotter. I fly using my M2P at night, nothing is turned on until it’s either landing or taking off, downward lights are lit until about 8ft off the ground. The more you fly the more confidence you’ll get

3 Likes