First Drone...First Video....First Post!

Hi all…well it’s a trio of firsts for this post!

Received my first ever drone a few days ago, having spent months watching Youtube experts and reviews on the Mavic Air2. I eventually received this little beauty, and have been playing ever since!

Yesterday evening I took advantage of the great evening weather and did my first video / photo shoot with some material that could be worth watching!

Anyway, have a look, and let me know what you think.

Look forward to conversing with, and learning from, everyone on here!

Dave.

23 Likes

There’s one problem with the images and video … and it’s a serious one!

And that’s that they’re making me jealous of anyone with that kind of countryside on their doorstep! :wink:

Welcome to GADC. :+1:

Excellent colours and resolution in the vid … I’m sure if I had the time I could count the ripples the duck was making! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Very nice Dave! Love the reveal shot at the beginning of that video, you’ve found a stunning backdrop there. Very well edited really enjoyed that. Look forward to seeing more.

2 Likes

Must admit, was a bit nervous taking it that low, but couldn’t miss the opportunity with it being so calm! Was like a mirror!!

3 Likes

Always risky, but sooooo worth it. :heart_eyes: your video proves that. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Wow! Those months on Youtube have paid off mate. Stunning video Dave. Welcome to GADC!

2 Likes

Great shots :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

Yes :+1:t2:

Fabulous well done :+1:

I love that last photo @nusseyd :clap:t2:

1 Like

Excellent buddy can’t believe it’s your 1st go, I’m also jealous of that location too lol :grin::grin::+1::clap::clap::clap:

Welcome Dave from another Dave what a great first video, so sharp and the countryside is as I remember it stunning. I did a management course many years ago down your way and I was blown away with how beautiful the whole area is. Well done looking forward to your next. What software did you edit it with

Cheers Dave for the feedback.

I only used the standard iMovie software on the Mac.

It’s basic, easy to use and does the job quite nicely! :slight_smile:

Amazing video fella! Some lovely shots there too, looks a nice place!

Lovely footage and what a beautiful place! If this was your first flight you have done an amazing job

Thanks Tolly.

Yep, first (nervous) flight. had only done the basic up / down / left / right etc in the garden for a few hours before venturing out to do something useful! :slight_smile:

Cracking vid Dave. I go to Ponty to visit Daughter so will have l look at that spot. Cheers matey. Oh, Have you got a filter on the lens?

Good photos and video mate.

Great work, keep it up

Hi there, no filter on the drone.

The images have had a bit of editing in lightroom, but the video is straight from the camera.