First flight of my Avata

Not the best weather as it was bloody freezing and windy (had several warnings), but I’ve been itching just to get the first flight in with the Avata.
What can I say, what a rush.
Short edited video from my local fly spot at the back of Loch Elrig. All in auto mode with no colour correction, just pulled from the SD card and shortened.

12 Likes

Addictive, aren’t they :blush:

Definitely, weather watching now, to get out again.

1 Like

Niiice 3-huge fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

:clap: you’ve broken your duck :grinning:

Looks like an interesting place, and looks good for a meet that :grinning:

Maybe in summer, even now you can’t guarantee the weather from one hour to the next and it is the back end of beyond for most folk. May look in to it in the new year though.

2 Likes

have you had the sudden stop when slowing down and see the drone fling forward a tad in view

Batteries on a slow charger take forever to charge. Put my 3 on last night at 9pm got up at 4.45am still charging. It’s just the usb built into the wall socket.
I think i may have to get on amazon and buy a shed load of fast chargers.

Only had the one flight so far but had nothing resembling that.

1 Like

Fast charge = 50mins

I bought the Anker 355 charger and everything charges within 60
Anker 355 Charger

1 Like

I’ve got an Anker usb charger, certainly not cheap but speeds up the problems with slow charging rate

One of the best reasons for not having those is having to replace a relatively expensive item for evolving charging tech … and then not being able to get ones that match other sockets and light switches.