First go at flying over water

First go at flying over water…please excuse the jerkyness…no editing as such, just straight forward video. It’s Bramblebush Bay and Brownsea Island in the background, taken from Ferry Road Studland Dorset

Not at all used to posting videos and cant find a way to actually attach my footage to the GA site!

Best I can do is ask you to look at Paul McKenna on YouTube…dated 21st July, look for a seascape after several videos by Paul McKenna the hypnotist.
Thanks all.

1 Like

Upload to YouTube and share the link here on a line of its own mate :+1:t4:

Look in to my eyes

Lots of Paul McKenna’s give us a clue

Then just copy the link of your video and paste it into a new line in a post

www.youtube.com/justlikethis

Hope it works!

5 Likes

Hi @1977paul it works, I’ve merged the posts so here it is in all its glory ;o)

Thanks…just need figure out how it add music to future efforts!

Lots of help here and YouTube, all depends on your video editor and workflow

If you want to do something simple and easy with the one above them follow these simple instructions

2 Likes

Nice video, just the right time of day for it.

Thanks Rod, it was all a bit rushed as we got to Ferry Rd just as sun was almost gone!

Music track now added thanks to advice from milkmanchris.
Makes a big difference!!

1 Like

Well done… being in a rush? think you did very well.

i missed out on a sunrise this morning… (never got one as a photographer. no excuses… too lazy to get up early and hope something appeared)

i was watching something cooking and before i got it into a safe situation (as in not burned) the sky started to turn ordinary… Ironic that one of the few times I get up, the moment is so fleeting.

i’m sure as the lack of sleep increases i might actually get something… LOL

For the first time over the water I think that it’s great, well done! Great footage

Thanks Paul, very encouraging!