First Mini 2 video! - Beachy Head

Hi Everyone! This is my first post on here as a new member!

I’ve been getting into filmmaking as a hobby recently and have had DJI mini 2 for a couple of weeks now. I’m so impressed with this thing! Such a solid and capable drone for its size, and the Fly More Combo is such great value for money!

Anyway I’ve just finished my first drone video taken at Beachy Head in Eastbourne and have uploaded it onto my new channel on YouTube if anyone wants to take a look. Any subs much appreciated, as there will definitely be more content once the weather is a bit better down here!

34 Likes

Hi and welcome to GADC. This is a great first post and great first video. Very well edited and works well with the music. :+1: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks, much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi, very nice video, very professional looking first video

1 Like

Welcome to the GADC - a civilised forum.

Really liked that video. My Mini2 should be with me tomorrow to join my MA2.

BTW at 2.10 did I see Mainwaring, Wilson, Jones and the rest of the platoon on the cliff top :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes

Cheers! Ah you’ll have a lot of fun with it!

Lol yeah but don’t tell 'em Pike!..Stupid boy!:rofl:

1 Like

Great video very well synchronised with the soundtrack. Well done, enjoyed watching it.

1 Like

Thank you!:blush:

Excellent stuff! Very impressive visuals and accompanying music.

1 Like

Thanks!:blush:

Great video thanks for sharing.

Great video! Love the reveals of the lighthouse. Can I ask what editing software did you use?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes they’re my favourite shots too! I use Final Cut Pro for editing😊

Hi @Cootey and welcome to Grey Arrows :wave:t2:

Have you seen our members map? (Click the burger-menu in the top right) You may find some pilots living near you. Feel free to add yourself to the members map too :+1:t2:

We’re a well established club with many knowledgable members so it’s very likely that any issues you come across will have been discussed here before. Our discussion forum has very powerful search features which should help you find what you need but if you get stuck you can post a new question in the #questions-and-answers category.

Looking for recommendations of places to fly? Check out our interactive map on Drone Scene - be sure to log in to gain access to the full suite of features and map layers:

And please feel free to add locations of your own too.

Please also take a moment to look at the Membership Levels section on our FAQ as we’re quite different to other clubs and you’ll be eligible for some rather exclusive club discounts as your membership level increases :blush:

Welcome once again!

Hi, Im based in Hastings, passed my GVLOS flying exam yesterday, have the Mavic 2 Pro and Mini 2, wouldn’t mind meeting up one day and have a fly and chat

1 Like

Really nice video! As others have said the music and cuts worked really well. I particularly liked the light and shade on the white cliffs about half way through.

1 Like

Thanks, glad you liked it! Can’t wait to do another😊

Hi, yes I wanted to get in contact with you. I live up in Ore. Are you on Facebook? I’ll add you as a friend😊

I am on facebook, adger brown i will be holding a microphone in profile pic, the rest becomes obvious, i am the other side of Hastings, just off Fernside Avenue, Harley Shute Road, that area.

Well put together great editing :+1:t5:

1 Like