Flying at Calshot - Saturday 8th October, 4pm-ish

Ahh yes I know that part but tend to keep further up the Spit inside the Crown foreshore area. That way nobody can have a whinge because that area technically is within the NPA

NPA has no jurisdiction over the crown estate land below high water.

And - the cricket match would be at low low low tide. :wink:

That Iā€™m aware of but not all of the Spit is covered by CE landā€¦

Also interestingly Hampshire County Council who lease the spit on the land side from the CE have a byelaw in place for prohibiting drone flying. I was recently chatting to a camper van couple who mentioned in the site rules they had been given. Thatā€™s why I stay out on the shingle bank at low tide.

CE throw in the disclaimerā€¦ On occasions, third parties such as Government agencies or local authorities may restrict the flying of UADā€™s on Crown Estate land.

One advantage of immediately pissing off to Brambles ā€¦ gone and inaudible before they work out what the noise was. :wink:

Anyway - next summer :crossed_fingers:

Great to meet up with @Ricodad this afternoon. A perfect couple of hourā€™s flying down by the Solent.

Until the next time! :smiley:

I was all charged up in case I could get down there - but other things had to take precedence, unfortunately.

Great to met up with you too @HantsFlyer (Paul). It was lovely down at Calshot, this afternoon.

We must meet up again soon.

Best wishes,

Ray (@Ricodad)

1 Like

Thatā€™s a shame @OzoneVibe. It was lovely at Calshot, this afternoon. Maybe next time, hey? :grinning:

An absolute pleasure Ray, look forward to the next time and hopefully @OzoneVibe can join us.

I think we both broke our distance records today!! :smiley: