Flying on a public beach

I think you are correct.

Having looked it up all it says is that they will not give permission for hobbyist flights.

You do not need their permission to overfly anyway nor use their property for recreational purposes.

Their text is at Drones

Thats a nice pic… how do you do that ?

1 Like

In dji mini 2 select the 360 pano mode. Stich together in the dji software or in many other available packages like microsoft ice, PTGUI, etc. Then upload to Kuula or Panoee and grab the link. If uploading to fuckbook you also need to change the exif data using exif fixer or it wont display correctly.
Search the forum, but if you’re stuck shout back, I’m stuck in a hotel for next few nights and might welcome the diversion. You might get some 360 shots of my wonderful premier inn room :kissing_heart:

This was done using litchi pano mode.

Transferred the 30 odd images to my pc, then stitched into a sphere using Microsoft Ice, then uploaded to kuula.co

The document is also in the businesses, licensing/permits section for filming, so I think you can pretty much ignore it for recreational/hobby flying as none of that is needed for recreational flying.

Whilst they say they won’t grant permission for hobby flights, I would say it’s worded as such to not encourage it and put off people, but they know full well they can’t legally stop it. The unfortunate side is Karen and Kevin will think otherwise.

If they wanted such a general policy it would be in another section and not in the business/licenses and permits section.

1 Like

There is an excellent how to here
https://greyarro.ws/t/how-to-create-high-resolution-360-panoramics/39798

1 Like

I’m late to this thread and may have missed something but why would the No Dones sign in the first post apply to over 250g?