Forest Bando Fun šŸŒ²

First visit to this popular FPV spot at an abandoned / derelict factory in the middle of the forest. Had the place to myself on a glorious afternoon. Soooo many power loop dreams! :joy: Played it fairly safe in the endā€¦ I have no idea how the freestyle loonies do it tbhā€¦ bigger balls / skills / pockets than I for sure.

8 Likes

No that feeling :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Certainly want to visit this spot sometime, all that metal must be a bugger with RF though.

1 Like

Iā€™m sure they speed up the playback :wink:

Yours looks (more) super impressive at 4x

1 Like

Tbh, Iā€™m on digital and not a flicker to the point where I didnā€™t even think about it.

Sounds good then, i assume on DJI? those systems dont flicker due to interference they ā€œslow downā€ instead, unless it gets reaaaaally bad anyway.

Where abouts in the country is this spot? i fancy a go if its not miles away

1 Like

Youā€™ll be fine to try it. Thereā€™s no roofs to get stuck on

2 Likes

Yup, DJI - flicker was just a turn of phrase tbh. I actually prefer the way analogue gets sketchy compared to digital tbh! It can go from mildly pixelated to completely oh s*it really quickly! :laughing:

Yeh same, cant deal with the slowdowns at all thats why sharkbyte has me veeeerrry interestedā€¦but i think ill be upgradting to TBS crossfire before I upgrade to Sharkbyte.

1 Like

Ah! - sorry, location is near Woburn Sandsā€¦

https://goo.gl/maps/1fPK51iiHKgqMbDL8

1 Like

Oh awesome thats really not far from me, could easily pop up there on a weekend for a fly.

1 Like