FPV Competition - Perch & Orbit Combo 10/7 to 7/8

Ps did you really think you could perch that?

Thought I might get lucky :poop:

You entered into the wrong competition Karl, Orbit and Kamikaze combo are next week :smiley:

Birds perch in a tree, so why not me? :grin:

If you pull it off it will look awesome :grin:

@notveryprettyboy Check this out :star_struck:

https://youtu.be/Nm1H5KfR3zg

Wow now thatā€™d be an entry. How much stick time these guys get? I need a local local for local carpark bashing. We did a retail park carpark a few weeks back. Quite good fun tbh

2 Likes

Airmode now sucks

Yeah it doesnā€™t help with a perch apparently lol Ive not had a chance to try it yet, still gotta repair my quad and been way too busy at work this week :roll_eyes:

Work??!?!? Phhhht

My Entryā€¦ a little less ambitiousā€¦ Perch and Orbit on a nice 1950s miltary camp tableā€¦
3" Tadpole HDzero
R/C Heli Field
16th July 2022
Put through Gyroflow to fix the camera lens distortionā€¦ hence the interesting OSD!

3 Likes

Itā€™s your last weekend chimps to get your fpv trick entry in.
Stop being erm, a lazy cat. Thatā€™s right!

cat-bed-laying-lazy-dzekas

I think theres a spelling mistake here :laughing:

This competition has now ended

Please vote for your favourite trick, voting ends Friday night, with the winner choosing the next one

We have a winner!

1 (2)

A newcomer to this competition and younger than his father (And totally whipped his butt by the way).

As the good reverend will say, ā€˜Now we spread the ashes of this trick to the wastelandā€™

@Brengun you get to choose the next fpv trick! No rush :+1:

Inverted lookback, as shown in the video below.
Itā€™s something iā€™d like to learn, so why not make it a challenge!

3 Likes

Well done @Brengun Brendon! And nice choice of trick looking forward to all the hang timešŸ‘šŸ»

1 Like

Brendanā€¦ :wink:

Hey it wasnā€™t Steve who gave his child a name that has different spellings. Off topic I know but my brother is Stephen (ph), so all though my childhood everyone asked ā€œwith a v or phā€ā€¦ I always vowed my child would have a name that doesnā€™t have ambiguityā€¦ :wink:

back on topicā€¦ BRAVO BrendEn :wink: Haha kidding Brendan, and like the choice of the next one, might actually attempt that one!

They are different namesā€¦ not different spellingsā€¦ pronounced differently!

:stuck_out_tongue: