FPV Freestyle

Only just started to make Edits on my YouTube. Not done any Mavic Videos yet but i thought id share on here seeing as there’s a bit of a fpv folllowing going on now :smiley:
Music might not be to everyones taste but i wanted something a bit fast paced and couldnt find anything that would fit. Enjoy.

Youtube Channel is www.youtube.com/dancarpy if you wanted to Sub.

https://youtu.be/8Iz_xeHovvE

6 Likes

I’m not a huge fan of FPV myself but respect and can the clear skillset in controlling the craft.

1 Like

Since we don’t have a “Flying into greenery” badge … you just get the Green Flyer Badge. :wink:

2 Likes

Nice. Something for me to work towards. Fpv is why I like drones

3 Likes

I’ve just started Racing too. My Mavic is good for getting them beautiful shot and photos but my hearts in fpv

2 Likes

Feel free to add your channel to the main Member YouTube & Vimeo Channels thread @dancarpy :+1:t2:

1 Like

Admins, any chance of an ‘FPV Video category’?
Some of the flying by racers and freestylers is inspiring and don’t quite mix with the DJI videos.
Just a thought.

1 Like

You’ll be delighted to hear that #videos-fpv (full title: Videos by Racing Quad, Self-build and FPV Drone) category has been set up. :+1:

2 Likes

Fantastic. Loved the train and the drift. Thanks guys.

2 Likes

Moved this thread to it as well.

2 Likes

If you have any videos we miss that should belong in this category let us know and we will move them over.

2 Likes

I’ll ‘try’ and make my own!

2 Likes