FPV Trick Competition - Grind 12/11/22 to 05/02/23

cow pat! :rofl:

Didn’t know @steviegeek used to be the Pope. :rofl:

1 Like

HaHa I see what you mean!, he is a handsome guy isn’t he :star_struck:

You can turtle the DJI FPV? wow… I won’t be using mine for the grind, lol

Or if it lands on it’s arse in the grass😂
Oh and turtle mode is programmable to one of the C buttons on the controller…

I went out early this morning and did a bit of practice. So close and yet so far.

https://youtu.be/53afU_EGutc

Cheers to Skid Row for allowing me to use “Slave to the Grind”.
Jeers to David Lee Roth for wasting my time by blocking my video for using “Bump and Grind”.

Only did a couple of packs before deciding it was probably a bit too soggy and I should quit while everything was still working.

6 Likes

We seem to have forgotten this Challenge?

I remembered whilst flying tinywhoops around the house with @Brengun… But what to grind down.

Does one of my gun cases count?

I found “grinding” backwards to be more fun!

4 Likes

A bit more of a skid than a grind, but getting there. I found it still bounces a little without airmode unless you drop the throttle right off then slowly raise it while pitching forward

4 Likes

I’m sorry mate, but that font… :exploding_head:

I know what you mean Steve, it looks really cool but I dont think I could use it for information lol

Great effort! Love it!

2 Likes

What’s really helped is dropping my rates to 300, taking all the expo off, putting the throttle scale to 60. Feels really locked and goes where i want it to

ooo… We didn’t even notice the finish time had passed for this one?

It hasn’t. Yet :rofl:

gah… I misread it as January!

This is the last weekend for this hugely popular trick. 2 and a half entries so far :rofl:.
So either go out and fly

79qe56

Or stay in and watch a bit ot JB before the footy :grin:

Mate Ive not flown a thing since what feels like the summer of '69 :exploding_head:

If you go out once, you’ll feel the mojo return. Trust me :wink:

1 Like

Yeah I know man, between work being crazy, family commitments and the shite weather Ive just not been out. Gotta pull my finger out and get back in the game :star_struck:

1 Like

You and some boys from school ?