Fun And Friendly Challenge - 23rd Feb to 3rd March - CLOSED

@D0c.Col we invite you to submit a drone picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes

The Rules

Entry is open for all forum members/associates.
All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 3rd March.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

DJI_20240203131520_0023_D.DNG (23.9 MB)
DJI_20240203131520_0024_D.DNG (23.8 MB)
DJI_20240203131520_0025_D.DNG (23.9 MB)

Thx everyone who voted for me. This is a picture I took on a 13.5k walk around Elter Water Lake earlier this month (Video out Sunday!). It was very windy so I only took my mini 4 Pro up once and took two pictures! Look fwd to seeing your edits soon, have fun!

3 Likes

My entry
Clarity baby, it’s all about clarity !

7 Likes

My Entry.

4 Likes

MY ENTRY

Great pic!

4 Likes

This is MY entry!

Looks fine in the editor and on a black background. Just checked it on a white ground and it looks pants!

4 Likes

My Entry

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Nice pic @D0c.Col Colin, I changed it three times, :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

This is my Entry.

6 Likes

@Kirky Thx Rich. It was a great day out.:+1:

1 Like

@speedracer66 Thx Guy :+1:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Ta Col for a great pic to go at :+1:

5 Likes

@Leylo1971 Thx Ady. Was a special day out and braved the high wind to take it. :laughing:

1 Like

My Entry

Great pic to work with, thanks Colin!

5 Likes

Thx @markfull Mark. I don’t do many photo’s mainly do vids.

MY ENTRY

5 Likes

MY ENTRY -

4 Likes

This was my edit that I used for the thumbnail for the YT video.

Thx to everyone who entered and good luck! :+1:

3 Likes

Some tasty edits in this round and I don’t think there is one I don’t like, well done. And thanks to @D0c.Col for supplying a really nice image to start with.

So onto the poll and the following rules of voting.

Do not vote for your own entry, doing so will result in disqualification.
You can vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 7th March at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.

@group-challenges

3 Likes

Well done lads some good edits there👍

1 Like