Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 10th February - CLOSED

And another round opens. @thewhoosh , when time allows please upload your chosen photo to WeTransfer and then provide the link in here.

As always the rules are simple:
You may post as many edits as you like, but please tell us which one you would like added to the poll. If not then your last entry will be used.
No adding of objects or replacement of skies etc. Removal of objects is permitted. Posts with added items may be shown but will not be included in any polls and will not be counted as an entry. You have until 7pm on Friday the 17th February to get your entries in. Editing and entries are open as soon as the link is provided.
@group-challenges

5 Likes

Anchor church panorama taken with my mavic 3

That’s a beast of file at 243 MB, 10525 px x 6582 px :astonished: And a lovely image :+1:

If anyone prefers a smaller file size, below is a 30 MB PNG, which is half the resolution.

WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

My edit …

4 Likes

Thanks Chris, I thought I would upload the 16 bit raw with lots of dynamic range.

:smiley:

Yes, fair do’s … there is a shed load of data in there :clap: Hoping to see some great edits with this one :+1:

1 Like

SPOOKY :ghost:

4 Likes

Nicceeee!!!

1 Like

I’ve come up with a theory :thinking:

As that’s not allowed :point_up:t2:, also I’ve never won, so I’m going for number 1 winner of losers ! :smiley:

1 Like

So what you are sayng is… In the biggest losers contest, you’d still come second?

1 Like

Entry

5 Likes

5 Likes

my edit

6 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

My edit :+1:. I thought I might as well have a go, some good entries though.

3 Likes

Any help anyone with this Wetransfer thingy? I’ve pasted the link to my edit above, but just the link has shown up and not the actual pic :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just fixed it, Ady. Your JPG was 68 MB. GADC will only permit up to 50 MB.

I’ve downsized it for you, saved as a PNG and edited your original post :+1:

In future, you can just drag and drop the image (under 50 MB) into the post. WeTransfer is only for the Op to post the RAW DNG file.

1 Like

Cheers Chris your a star!

I read a few earlier posts from different comps, and still didn’t get the gist of it. But thought I’d give it a go anyhow. :grinning: Nothing ventured , nothing gained. I know now.

Thank’s again :+1:

2 Likes

First edit on this one, may not be my last.

3 Likes