Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 15th to 24th March - Winner Announced

Here we invite @D0c.Col to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos, or a frame from video. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
You can submit an entry for each of the supplied pics.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 24th March.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

2 Likes

DJI_0344-Enhanced-NR.dng (46.9 MB)
DJI_0345-Enhanced-NR.dng (43.6 MB)
DJI_0346-Enhanced-NR.dng (50.4 MB)
DJI_0347-Enhanced-NR.dng (40.4 MB)
DJI_0348-Enhanced-NR.dng (53.9 MB)

A rare early morning (for me) photo taken last year while on holiday in Riva Del Garda. Hopefully meets the brief for fun and friendly editing … I struggled with this one so be interesting what you come up with … be kind! :rofl:

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY.

I tried to get a very specific style and feel with its edit, and I actually quite like how it turned out. I think it has a Fuji Astia 35mm film quality to it.
Great shot @D0c.Col !!

4 Likes

@CalebCarterVideo thx Caleb nice one. Wished I was back there right now, rubbish weather!

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY
Heavy crop & a bit of removal, thanks Colin @D0c.Col :smiley:

5 Likes

Is an understatement, keep charging my batteries & don’t get out, there probably end up redundant soon ! :skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

@Kirky I took some footage last Sat Rich in 25mph wind gusts. Will be a challenge to get a 3 min video out of the 5 mins I lasted in the air. Right Jerk (the gimbal not me … this time)!

1 Like

If it’s not wind it’s rain & vice a versa, had it all planned out for today, beautiful location with a bit of novel history that many of us know, then it :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: starts raining again & blowing a bit of a do da,
Am buying a boat & a kite ! :joy:

2 Likes

Cheer’s Col :+1:

1 Like

This is my Entry.

5 Likes

This is my entry

Nice piccy that Col :+1:. Could’nt for the life of me figure out what to do with it though mate :rofl:

5 Likes

This is my entry.
My first in a while, been busy with other stuff.

5 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY.

6 Likes

Haha Nor me. I’m glad I’m not the only one then. :grin:

1 Like

My Entry

Nice pic Colin!

4 Likes

Thx @markfull Mark :+1:

This was the point that I gave up! :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

MY ENTRY

2 Likes

@group-challenges your poll for this round

Do not vote for your own entry, doing so will result in disqualification.
You can vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 28th March at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.

Well done to @Leylo1971 @markfull and @Kings for taking the top three spots. But now we need to separate 1st from 2nd. You may make only one vote, please do not vote for your own entry as it will result in disqualification, any forum member is free to vote. Poll will remain open until midnight tonight @group-challenges

3 Likes