Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 1st to 10th March - Winners Announced - CLOSED

Here we invite @markfull to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
You can submit an entry for each of the supplied pics.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 10th March.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

2 Likes

Thanks all for voting, I hope you like the image I’ve chosen!
It is of Hewenden Viaduct near Cullingworth in West Yorks and was taken in Sept 2022.
I am afraid there is only 1 raw file available - I’ve only just got in the habit of bracketing images!
I’m interested to see what people do with it!

DJI_0364.DNG (23.5 MB)

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

May aswell be first up…

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

6 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

6 Likes

This is my entry

6 Likes

THIS MY ENTRY

6 Likes

My entry

4 Likes

Here’s my entry

Cracking photo, Mark. :+1:

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes
1 Like

Congrats Col @D0c.Col and Jim @Kings, great entries👍.

Congrqts also to all the other people who entered and a big ta for anyone who give us a vote :+1: Nice one.

2 Likes

@Leylo1971 thx Ady. I love this comp as I dont take many photos but love editing. Brilliant photo too. Thx for your votes guys and the challenge for finding another for he next one! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Well donecto @Kings Jim and Ady for 2nd and 3rd. :clap:

2 Likes

Well done to Leylo, Kings, and D0c.Col, and thanks to everyone who took part.

A new round has been opened for Colin to get us underway. As you don’t take many photos, feel free to use a frame from a video if it helps? @D0c.Col

2 Likes