Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 20th to 28th Jan - CLOSED

Here we invite @clinkadink to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 28th January.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

1 Like

This week, we have a photo taken with the Mini 3 Pro of Bigsweir Bridge, Wye Valley (England & Wales)

The elegant cast-iron road bridge was built in 1827 as part of the new turnpike road constructed up the lower part of the Wye valley between Chepstow and Monmouth. The bridge connects the English and Welsh sides of the river, with an abandoned but recently restored toll house on the Welsh side.

The link below includes:

• 1 x JPG
  • 5 x DNG (bracketted set for HDR)

Good luck :clap:

Edited to add the DNG files for download straight from here.
DJI_0739.DNG (17.6 MB)
DJI_0740.DNG (17.6 MB)
DJI_0741.DNG (17.6 MB)
DJI_0742.DNG (17.6 MB)
DJI_0743.DNG (17.6 MB)

2 Likes

@clinkadink chris phewwww it’s not castles :sweat_smile:

It very nearly was.

We love a good castle :man_running:t2::dash:

1 Like

My Entry

THIS IS MY ENTRY

@supersimo1980 What Darren … no shark fins or plastic ducks :grin:

MY ENTRY

Mmmmmm! Castles!

it can be arranged :joy:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

THIS IS MY EFFORT

1 Like

You need to edit the photo that has been provided in Post #2.

Oops.

Never mind! Your photo can grace the photos-by-drone category instead. While you are here though why not download the pictures in post #2 and see what you can produce from them?

THIS IS MY ENTRY
re done & saved as jpeg as requested

1 Like

@Challenges_Committee what’s the preference here, do we still use the age-old WeTransfer method, or can we directly upload to GADC now? Understandably, it’s easier with the latter, but DNGs take considerable disk space. Please advise.

@Challenges_Committee if it helps, a 100mb DNG is neither here nor there in comparison to the half-million-plus very hires photos that we have sitting on Amazon AWS already :slight_smile:

The reason for uploading direct is that the wetransfer link expires before last entry date. In the past it has left the latecomers scrambling about to get the files.