Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 25th Jan to 4th Feb - CLOSED

@Kings we invite you to submit a drone picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 4th February.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

And don’t forget, there is still plenty of time to enter The Great Wall of Fame Challenge as well as the Reason To Fly whose current subject is Shadows

1 Like

Mam Tor :-

2 Likes

My Entry

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

This is my entry

1 Like

My Entry

Thanks Jim @Kings for supplying the image for us :+1:.

Wow, what an image. Gonna have to have a little trip down that way for a bit of camping and check out the scenery.

1 Like

Poll Now Open @group-challenges.
Please vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits. But not your own, doing so will end in disqualification.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 8th Feb at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.

My end result on this pic :-

4 Likes

Nice, you should have entered it Jim

By the way chaps and dames, there is no rule saying you can’t enter the challenge if it’s you providing the pic :wink:

Thanks for all the entries and all the votes everyone, and to Kings (Jim) for the photo.

In 3rd place this week we have @YGTMedia :clap:
In 2nd is @markfull :clap: :clap:
But well out in front taking 76% of votes is @Leylo1971 :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Next Round is now open and you can all start once Ady has posted their pic.

Just a little reminder that Round 1 of The Great Wall of Fame is open for votes and Round 2 is open for entries. And of course there is also the ever popular RTF Competition whose current theme is Angular.
If that’s not enough to keep you going, feel free to drop us a message with any suggestions.

1 Like

@Leylo1971 Congratulations Ady
And thanks to everyone who gave me a vote - chuffed!

1 Like

Many thanks to anyone who voted for us :+1:. And as always congrats to 2nd and 3rd @markfull /@YGTMedia (Mark and John).

@Challenges_Committee, I’ll sort something out tonight, if not, early doors tomorrow morn image wise for the next round👍

1 Like

Missed this one for some reason, but well done lads. :clap:

1 Like

Well done Ady :+1: Pleased with third place. thanks for the votes.

1 Like