Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 29th Dec to 7th Jan - Closed

@MartG1960 we invite you to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original., but we’ll probably do a bodge on that as well :rofl:

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 7th January.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

Here you go :slight_smile:

DJI_0592.DNG (23.5 MB)

or JPG version

@MartG1960 Cheers Martin for the pic👍

Not been down the pier for a lonnnng time. By Christ it’s lookin shoddy. Looks like it’s competing with Southport for most under invested in pier in the UK.

MY ENTRY

1 Like

4 Likes

You might want to tie that orange netting down Rob, before someone mistakes it for a fire :fire: :firefighter:t2:

2 Likes

MY ENTRY

1 Like

My Entry

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

My Entry

1 Like

My entry

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

@Kirky Never seen it so short and thick… the tower that is! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Ah yes “ about that, the height “ is to comply with caa regs !
:sweat_smile:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

This is my entry

3 Likes

I can’t believe no one added flames or orange netting to to top of the tower.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But not as an entry. Maybe Rob put them off.

Poll Now Open.
Please vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits. But not your own, doing so will end in disqualification.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 11th at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.
@group-challenges