Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 29th March to 7th April -Winner Announced

We invite @Kings to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos, or a frame from video. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules - Please Read Changes For This Round

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
You can submit an entry for each of the supplied pics.
Your entry must be a still picture.
This round is open to all editing, let your inner child run wild!!!
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 7th April.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

Royal Armouries Leeds.

2 Likes

Congrats Jim @Kings on the last comp, nice take👍.

This one looks good for havin a bit of fun, ta mate.

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

5 Likes

This is my entry!

Nice shot! Was tricky to edit though.

5 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Here’s my spin on the image. Bright light’s big city…

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

MY ENTRY

Love the photo @Kings Jim, thx for the challenge!

3 Likes

My Entry

Great shot to work on Jim!

4 Likes

This is my entry.

5 Likes

@group-challenges your poll for this round

Given the rule change for this round, we were really surprised to NOT see Nessie swimming in the water, Wally hiding in one of the many windows and no space invaders/aliens in the mix. Maybe next time?:rofl:

Do not vote for your own entry, doing so will result in disqualification.
You can vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 11th April at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.

1 Like

Great edit @richrab Richard, blew mine outta the water :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Congrats to 2nd and 3rd guys👍. Also nice edits.

Well done @richrab
And thanks again to everyone for your efforts, a new round is now open for you to post us a pic Richard

1 Like

Well done @richrab Rich and well done to the runners up. Thumbs up to everyone else who had a go at Rich’s great night shot too. :clap:

1 Like

Thanks for the votes and comments everyone.
Off to find one for the next round…