Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge 4th May - CLOSED

@Kirky You are invited to post a pic of your choosing for the next round, preferably through WeTransfer, but seeing as the forum picture upload has been increased to 100meg, a direct upload is acceptable.

Please read the rules, they have changed slightly.

Post as many edits as you like, but please remember to tell us which one is your entry for the poll, otherwise I might choose whatever I fancy :wink:
You may remove objects, but please don’t add any that were not in the original. And yes this means you can copy and paste a tree into the middle of no place, as long as it was in the original. Anything else goes.
Have at it peeps!

1 Like

Sorry I did not realise there is 3 people after me with 27% :grimacing:

Shall I just post something ?
Sorry I shall if it makes things easier :+1:t2:

Here are, a 48 mp jpeg of when I was trying to find red for the RTF ….

I was going to say its completely up to you Richard. But now we have sonething to mutilate :grin:

ENTRY

2 Likes

ENTRY

3 Likes

Entry

4 Likes

Happy “Star Wars Day” :dizzy:

3 Likes

Great Challenge image Rich, here is my spin on it :smiley:

4 Likes

ENTRY

1 Like

ENTRY

Thanks Kirky for the image :+1:

2 Likes

1 Like

Oops… Great edit though wer’nt it

That looks great but just so you know I got disqualified in one of the fun & friendly for putting in sun rays ady @Leylo1971 :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was under the impression it was just objects and not effects🤔

That’s what I thought mate, but it got kicked out, I manipulated the sky go give the sun ray look but unfortunately it was a No, but hey ho

@Leylo1971 i just found it, :+1:t2:

Maybe I’ve just found the sunrays in the blowout and recovered them from the original :joy:

Apologies, I was out with the lads last night and maybe I’m being a bit facisious with my edits while in the depths of a hangover😂…back to the laptop maybe…

ENTRY

2 Likes