Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 5th Jan to 14th Jan - Closed

Here we invite @Leylo1971 to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes.

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 14th January.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

3 Likes

Hi all, apologies for the slightly late up.

Here we have a shot taken with the Air 2s looking up from the top of Levers Bridge in Rivington from back in October. Not your typical drone shot, but hey ho.

For more info…

The file is a merged one using x 5.

Hope you enjoy…

DNG

Rivington ,top of Lever’s Bridge.dng (84.8 MB)

JPG

3 Likes

My Entry

2 Likes

Arrr! This be my entry you lubbers!

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Like the lighting on that Rob👍

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

This is my Entry.

1 Like

That’s certainly a different take on the edit from the rest of us …

Have you posted in the right competition?

Whoops lol

MY ENTRY

MY ENTRY

THIS IS MY ENTRY

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Poll Now Open.
@CalebCarterVideo could you please submit any future entries in jpg or webp format please? I have included your entry this time, thanks.

Please vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits. But not your own, doing so will end in disqualification.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 18th at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.
@group-challenges

Oops sorry! I’ll try to use a Jog instead of a png

@clinkadink

Haha, I’ve only just got onto the fact that you’d mirrored the image. Good one Chris👍

:scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:
Well done @D0c.Col for taking third place this time round.
And double well done done to @Kings and @clinkadink for your joint 1st place :clap: :clap: :clap:
However, there can be only one!!!

download

So now we have a 24hr poll to decide who gets to submit a pic for the next round of merry mutilation!!!
You all have ONE vote each, and as good as your efforts were Chris and Jim, please don’t vote for your own. I know you know, but just making sure :rofl:

@group-challenges

It was rather good that, wasn’t it? Took me a little while to figure it out too, simple and pretty effective I think!