Fun and Friendly Edit Challenge - 6th January - Closed

This is my entry. I like the Autumnal hue so Adjust Exposure, WB and contrast to start. Then cropped and applied High, mid and low tones and saturation. Used brush to highlight and
adjust contrast and saturation of different areas of the Church and enhance water. Applied a light vinaigrette. Played with colour curves a bit then the missus said we’ve got to go shopping! :grin:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Mmmm, tasty!

@macspite Well spotted Robert! It’s taken me all afternoon for the penny to drop and realise my vignette predictive text blunder!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A great photo but I struggled with this one, I like the B/W & Colour effect @clinkadink has applied but I haven’t been able to replicate, well done Chris :clap: I’ve also seen @DeanoG60 use this effect.
This is my entry but it doesn’t do the original photo justice by any means .

4 Likes

2 Likes

I liked the B+W style too.

4 Likes

My edit

3 Likes

Not an entry, maybe …

3 Likes

My attempt & entry …

2 Likes

Entry

4 Likes

Anymore for anymore? Entries close in one hour. Don’t keep Tafo waiting or we’ll send him round with a big poo covered stick, tar, and feathers.
@group-challenges

2 Likes

Great edit. I’m trying to work out if this technically counts as adding anything to the image? :joy:

They should have built it like that, it looks great! :sweat_smile:

There’s always one!!!
Nothing outwith the original has been added, so the entry stands!

1 Like

The Poll is Now Open (although a little late) @group-challenges
Please vote for up to 3 entries, but not your own or your entry will be disqualified…
Voting is open to all forum members, entry or no entry.
Poll will close Thursday 19th Jan at 7pm

And we have our winners. Well done to all entrants on some really good edits.

In 3rd place this week we have @Jhdee with a very imaginative edit
2nd goes to @clinkadink for a well executed edit that makes the subject really stand out
But way out in front, and this weeks winning entry, is @Acedrone with what I personally felt was a superb effort.

A new comp will be opened shortly where @Acedrone shall hopefully share an image of his choosing for us all to mutilate. If you could Jason, and only if you have the time, a couple of sentences on how you arrived at your edit would be much appreciated.

1 Like

Well done @Acedrone :1st_place_medal: and @Jhdee​:3rd_place_medal:for their winning edits :clap: And to @Drumsagard for a fantastic subject :+1: and finally to all entrants, loved this comp :star_struck::clap:

Didn’t even know the poll was open for this :cold_face:
Congrats anyway to the winners

1 Like