Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - 9th to 18th February - CLOSED

@Leylo1971 we invite you to submit a drone picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original for display purposes

The Rules

Entry is open for all forum members/associates.
All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 18th February.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

Holy Mountain, Anglesey. With Holyhead breakwater in the background snaking off

Sorry no brackets just a DNG and JPG, taken last year early doors.

holy mountain-1.dng (83.2 MB)

It’s a tad blown out, but see what you can do

1 Like

That’s what it’s all about Ady

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

MY ENTRY

Great pic Ady @Leylo1971 :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Here’s my entry

3 Likes

Nice edit there Jim, that’s just how I remember it that morning👍

My Entry

(Gone for the bleak, dramatic look!)

2 Likes

This is my entry

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

4 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

2 Likes

MY ENTRY

2 Likes

@group-challenges
Anymore for anymore? There is a little time left to make an entry if you haven’t done so already. But if you do, please pay attention to the bit above that says

Just sayin’ like :rofl:
Having multiple formats makes it a challenge to keep all your colours nice and as you intended. Just ask @macspite who I am sure is going to feed me to dogzilla for effing up so many of his entries :rofl:

@group-challenges so here is the poll for 9th to 18th Feb.

But first we need to highlight our very scant rules which are as follows:
Do not vote for your own entry, doing so will result in disqualification.
Please vote for up to 3 of your favourite edits.
Voting is open to all members and associates, entrants or not.
Poll will close on Thursday 22nd Feb at 7pm.
In the event of a tie for first place, another poll will be opened to decide the winner.
The winner will then be invited to submit a drone picture of their own to start the next round.

1 Like

@Challenges_Committee
Just like to mention ( I’m not moaning btw ) it looks like your running out of ink in some of the pictures put in the poll,

Some of the pictures are so noisy there SHOUTING AT ME ! :joy:

1 Like

Ahh that’s what I’m doing wrong. Didn’t know you had to print them out after editing, then take a photo with your mobile phone :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

RICHARD!

IT MAY BE A “FEATURE” OF WHATEVER PROGRAM IS USED TO MAKE THUMBNAILS OF THE LARGE PICTURES THAT ARE SUBMITTED - TYPICALLY 5464 X 3640 PIXELS!!!

That’s enough of that, my throat is beginning to hurt :slight_smile:

Have you only noticed it in this competition or is it the same in the RTF?

1 Like