Fun And Friendly Edit Challenge - December 22nd to December 31st - Winner Revealed

Here we invite @JockyB to submit a picture of your choice, captured by drone in dng and/or jpg. You are welcome to post AEB and a series of 180/wide panos. Please no 360’s

Maximum file size is 100Mb for direct upload, the site can also accept zip and rar files if you want/need to compress.
If you can only submit a dng then we will happily create a jpg from your original., but we’ll probably do a bodge on that as well :rofl:

The Rules

All entries must be in jpeg or webp format.
Your entry must be a still picture.
Objects may be removed but nothing added. This means adding anything into the picture that was not there in the first place, swapping skies etc.
You may post edits with added objects, but they will not be considered for the poll
Create and post as many edits you like, but please tell us which one is your entry by clearly marking it “My Entry” on the top line of your post, EVEN IF YOU MAKE ONLY ONE ENTRY. Failure to do so may result in your edit not being included in the poll.
Entries can be submitted until 7pm on Sunday 31st December.
After entries are closed, a poll shall be opened for all forum members to vote on up to three of their favourite edits. The winner will then get the honour of supplying a picture of their choice, captured by drone, for the next round.
@group-challenges

Thank you Challenges Committee.
I’d like to enter this one of Tintern Abbey, taken in August.

1 Like

ENTRY

3 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

1 Like

THIS IS MY :santa: ENTRY

1 Like

My Entry

1 Like

What is it, then? :smile:

We’ll I think it’s the ruins of an abbey ( apparently ) All I do know is it costs you a fiver to use the car park there. If you take your parking ticket receipt to the pub there, they’ll knock the cost off your purchase ( a pint and a half of lager and a coke still cost me £11.60 with the fiver knocked off ) :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Ask for a £5 drink :rofl:

Yeah, I think they have a minimum spend to claim the fiver back. :wink::wink:

£5.01 :wink::smile:
They probably do, I’ve seen this with other car parks, it’s just to get you to spend more money

Yep, I was surprised though, that means if you walked there the round would have cost £16.60 :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Crikey!

(Possibly you missed my attempt at northern humour :grin:)

Probably Adrian ( although in my defence, I have other matters on my mind today ) :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

I laughed out loud love

Ahh, if you live in London, that’s anywhere North of Watford Gap :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Ah, go on then. Since it’s the last one of the year, I’ll have a bash.

Here’s my entry:

NOT my entry, but thought I’d have a play with the new(ish) Photoshop generative layers. Asked it to AI up a roof and stick a window in the hole at the front. Not a bad job and only took a few minutes.

1 Like

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Look’s like a great place for a fly about John @JockyB . Ta for the piccy